Robots podcast (I am a founder, now run by my colleague Sabine Hauert) is celebrating its 50th episode today. For the occasion, Robots has interviewed 12 experts from a variety of robotic backgrounds on the topic of "The Past and the Next 50 Years of Robotics". Here is the line up of interviewees for the first part of the two part series:
- Rolf Pfeifer (University of Zurich): The Big Picture
- Mark Tilden (WowWee): Robot Toys
- Hiroshi Ishiguro (Osaka University): Androids
- Oscar Schofield (Rutgers University): Underwater Robots
- Steve Potter (Georgia Tech): Brain Machine Interfaces
- Chris Rogers (Tufts University): Education Robots
Part 2 of this series will air in 2 weeks and give a snapshot view of the past and next 50 years in Nano Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Flying Robots, Human-Robot Interaction, Robot Business, and Space Robots. Tune in!