Want to subscribe to IEEE Spectrum's print and/or digital editions? Are you having problems your current subscription? Subscribe or resolve common issues by following the links below:
- "I want to subscribe to IEEE Spectrum's print and/or digital edition." Visit our Subscription Service.
- "I want to renew my IEEE Spectrum print and/or digital edition subscription." Visit our Subscription Service.
- "I haven't received my IEEE Spectrum print magazine for several months." Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "It's the 10th of the month, and I still haven't received my print issue of IEEE Spectrum." Where do you reside? If it’s outside of North America, delivery can often take 4 or even 6 weeks, usually because of the local postal service. But if delivery seems later than usual, please write to: email@example.com.
- "My print issue of IEEE Spectrum arrived damaged." Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the month/year of the issue. If the damage consists of missing pages or other printing (as opposed to shipping) problems, please let us know exactly what the problem is, as not all copies produced will have had the same problem.
- "I need to change my mailing address for IEEE Spectrum print delivery." You can change your address online at: http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/update_profile.html or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- "I need to change my email address for IEEE Spectrum digital delivery." If you are an IEEE member, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. US non-members call our Subscription Service at 1-866-363-2304 or email email@example.com. International non-members call 001-615-377-3322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.